This 3-Day Level 2 Course will demand proficiency with the fundamentals and
principles established in the Level 1 Course. Students will encounter
increasingly complex problems and will learn to apply the system to mitigate
them. Scenarios which include hallways with multiple rooms and
room configurations that restrict numbers but require additional movement within.
This will challenge students to properly process and clear these
spaces. Students will learn to be efficient and maintain as clearance problems
necessitate coordination of the team in multiple small elements working
simultaneously. Scenarios under low light conditions will introduce students to
proper utilization of illumination devices and demonstrate the advantages of a
standardized principle-based system in unfavorable conditions.
* Completion of CQT 1 or SWAT 1 is required for enrollment in this course.
* ILEA and KLEC Accredited
- March 15th-17th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $450
- May 17th-19th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $555
- July 12th-14th, 2023 | Concord, NC | $450
- August 16th-18th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $450
*Tuition varies by location based on instructor travel.