This 1-Day Level 2 Course will instruct students in proper utilization of
mechanical tools for breaching problems in restrictive environments, alternate
positions, and alternate employment techniques. Students will learn to employ
the Ram, Sledgehammer, and Halligan within these conditions along with
cohesive breach/entry operations and officer safety procedures. Techniques
for breaching from areas that restrict movement and increase exposure of the
breacher, and entry team will be presented. The critical element of
maintaining proper tactics for entry operations throughout the breaching
process will be addressed throughout the course.
* Completion of the Breacher 1 Course is required for enrollment.
* ILEA and KLEC Accredited
- November 28, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $240
- February 13, 2024 | Jeffersonville, IN | $205
- June 11, 2024 | Abbeville, LA | $240
- June 25, 2024 | Jeffersonville, IN | $205
- September 10, 2024 | Jeffersonville, IN | $205
- November 19, 2024 | Concord, NC | $205
- November 19, 2024 | Abbeville, LA | $240
*Tuition varies by location based on instructor travel.