This 5-Day Level 1 Course features a comprehensive 40-Hour training block, focusing on critical skills, that will enhance the capabilities of SWAT officers of all experience levels. It is an excellent platform for new team members to prepare them for SWAT operations and will offer experienced officers the most modern tactics within a standardized system of training. The curriculum features:
- 8-Hours of Tactical Firearms Training with Pistol and Rifle Platforms focusing on fundamentals of marksmanship and weapon manipulation techniques to enhance capabilities in close quarters environments.
- 8-Hours of Mechanical Breaching featuring enhanced techniques for tool employment and retention, reducing exposure to the breacher during actions at the door, and elevating the effectiveness of the entry team during approach and pre/post breach actions.
- 24-Hours of Close Quarters Tactics training will teach the student to apply standardized principles and fundamentals to clear structures utilizing an established and definitive system that is effective in Warrant Service, Barricade, and Critical Rescue scenarios.
* ILEA and KLEC Accredited
- January 9th-13th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $615
- March 6th-10th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $615
- March 20th-24th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $790
- April 3rd-7th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $615
- April 10th-14th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $790
- April 17th-21st, 2023 | Concord, NC | $615
- June 26th-30th, 2023 | Darlington, WI | $840
- July 17th-21st, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $615
- July 31st-August 4th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $790
- November 6th-10th, 2023 | Charlotte, NC | $615
- November 6th-10th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $790
- November 13th-17th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $615
*Tuition varies by location based on instructor travel.