This 5-Day Level 2 Course features advanced critical skills for SWAT Officers. Expanding on the Level 1 curriculum, this course requires students to utilize established fundamentals to complete advanced drills and scenarios.
- 8-Hours of firearms training will challenge students to maintain a high degree of accuracy during both static and dynamic exercises while adhering to strict safety standards.
- 8-Hour breaching block requires students to employ tools in restrictive environments and using alternate methods. Procedures for effective actions of the entry team pre and post breach within these austere conditions will be focused on.
- 24-Hours of Close Quarter Tactics training will necessitate the student to have an established level of proficiency utilizing principle-based clearance techniques to mitigate complex configurations within medium to large structures. Students will complete scenarios with intricate internal clearance methods, threat discrimination, and low light environments.
* Completion of SWAT 1 is required for enrollment in this course.
- November 14th-18th, 2022 – Jeffersonville, IN
- December 12th-16th, 2022 – Abbeville, LA
- March 13th-17th, 2023 – Jeffersonville, IN
- May 22nd-26th, 2023 – Abbeville, LA
- July 10th-14th, 2023 – Concord, NC
- August 14th-18th, 2023 – Jeffersonville, IN
- August 28th-September 1st, 2023 – Abbeville, LA