This 1-Day Level 2 Course will expand the officer’s capabilities to effectively mitigate threats in an engagement. The course will focus on maintaining safe weapons manipulation and situational awareness while moving to and from points of cover and concealment. Shooting exercises will utilize Pistol and Rifle platforms and require enhanced proficiency fundamentals of marksmanship. This course will challenge students to perform at an elevated level while maintaining awareness of environment, weapon conditions, and ammunition load out.
* Tactical Firearms Level 1 is a mandatory prerequisite to attend this course.
- November 14th, 2022 – New Albany, IN
- December 12th, 2022 – Abbeville, LA
- March 13th, 2023 – New Albany, IN
- May 2nd, 2023 – New Albany, IN
- May 22nd, 2023 – Abbeville, LA
- July 10th, 2023 – Concord, NC
- August 14th, 2023 – Jeffersonville, IN
- August 28th, 2023 – Abbeville, LA
- September 19th, 2023 – Abbeville, LA