This 3-Day Level 1 Course will instruct students on the elements needed to plan and execute SWAT and Special Response operations. Students will learn administrative, operational and post action procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness. The curriculum will instruct team leaders and commanders in optimizing their performance in their individual roles and cooperative efforts in maintaining a team that is properly organized, equipped, and trained. The course will enable students to see and understand the full scale and flow of a tactical operation. This course provides a unique benefit to all Special Operations Officers that complete it. Students will learn procedures for mission planning, mobilization, execution, and effective after-action processes. Scenarios will feature full mission profile exercises with post exercise analysis and applications of lessons learned into subsequent exercises.
* ILEA and KLEC Accredited
- February 21st-23rd, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $775
- March 14th-16th, 2023 | Concord, NC | $620
- July 18th-20th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $620
- September 12th-14th, 2023 | Concord, NC | $620
- October 3rd-5th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $620
- December 5th-7th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $620
*Tuition varies by location based on instructor travel.