This 3-Day Level 2 Course builds upon the fundamentals established in TPOC 1. 8-Hours of Live Fire Training introduces techniques for marksmanship and safe weapons handling utilizing the Patrol Rifle. Range work will introduce techniques necessary for effectively employing the Patrol Rifle as the Primary Weapon System along with techniques to maximize efficient transition between weapon systems. During 16-hours of clearance training, students will learn to utilize the principles and fundamentals of Close Quarters Tactics established in TPOC 1 to clear structures with increased complexity while employing both the Patrol Rifle and Pistol Systems.
*Completion of TPOC 1 is required for enrollment in this course.
* ILEA and KLEC Accredited
- March 7th-9th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $450
- May 30th-June 1st, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $450
- June 26th-28th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $450
- September 5th-7th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $555
- November 6th-8th, 2023 | New Albany, IN | $450
- November 28th-30th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $555
*Tuition varies by location based on instructor travel.