This 1-Day Level 1 Course will focus on interdiction of multiple passenger vehicle platforms. Students will learn proper technique to dismount a vehicle and establish security. The curriculum will feature techniques to approach a stopped vehicle, establish control, extract occupants, and clear the interior. Students will learn critical weapons safety and manipulation techniques for vehicle-based clearance, along with procedures to ensure advantageous positioning for control and enhanced fire control measures. The course will feature scenarios with multiple types and sizes of passenger vehicles.
* KLEC, ILEA & OPOTA Accredited
- March 3rd, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $155
- May 18th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $155
- June 16th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $190
- July 20th, 2023 | Willoughby, OH | $190
- July 27th, 2023 | Ross Township, OH | $185
- August 11th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $155
- August 18th, 2023 | Concord, NC | $155
- September 8th, 2023 | Mason, OH | $190
- October 19th, 2023 | Ross Township, OH | $185
- November 2nd, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $155
*Tuition varies by location based on instructor travel.