This 1-Day Level 1 Course will instruct students in the full spectrum of
breaching operations from approach to completed breach. Techniques for
proper selection, retention, transport and employment of the Battering Ram,
Sledgehammer, and Halligan Tool will be presented. Kit and weapon retention
considerations during breaching operations, as well as safety procedures and
additional equipment will provide advantages for breachers of all skill levels.
The critical element of maintaining proper tactics for entry operations
throughout the breaching process will be a continuous objective during the
* ILEA and KLEC Accredited
- January 10th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $155
- March 7th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $155
- March 21st, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $190
- April 4th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $155
- April 11th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $190
- April 18th, 2023 | Charlotte, NC | $155
- August 1st, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $230
- November 7th, 2023 | Concord, NC | $195
- November 7th, 2023 | Abbeville, LA | $230
- November 14th, 2023 | Jeffersonville, IN | $195
*Tuition varies by location based on instructor travel.
*Course tuition increase after July 1st, 2023 includes a breaching retention strap.